Page to track plans, tasks, and status for moving the electronics lab from the center room into the back room at the Leesburg building.
- Remove panelling, damaged framing, damaged drywall
- Remove carpet
- Replace framing
- Move outlets on back wall to bench height
- Remove glue from floor
- Hand and tape drywall on back wall (in progress)
- Repair ceiling rails and close in ceiling
- Chair rail (remove around entire room, or replace piece on back wall
- Paint (back wall may require priming first as it is fresh drywall) (are we going to be artistic like Brad Hess recommended?
- Floor trim on back wall and any other damaged spots
- Paint floor?
- Install window A/C unit
Items that were moved out of the room need to find a home or be disposed of
- Copier/printer (broken? recycling event or take-apart day)
- 2 drawer safe
- Aluminum shelving rack on wheels
- 2 window A/C units (use one in this room?)
- Rework station (is this staying in the electronic room?)