The Elegoo Mars is an SLA Printer which prints from a vat of liquid resin versus using a hot end and plastic filament.
This is the printer we are using - https://amzn.to/3fcxhUr
Some of the basic Items you will need for using the Elegoo Mars
- Resin - Comes in three types
- ABS Like
- https://amzn.to/2YskHuu - Elegoo - Lots of Colors
- Water Washable
- https://amzn.to/35o5Anf - Elegoo - A Few Colors
- High Resolution
- https://amzn.to/2zKrhTc - Siraya Tech - Blu - High resolution transparent blue color - Needs a higher ambient temperature 77o or higher.
- 99% Isopropyl Alchohol - https://amzn.to/3gJqIc5
- Filters and Funnel
- To get the resin back in the bottle
- Resin Tank
- It's easiest if you have your own tank(s) You simply close them up and swap them out.
- Two Pack of Resin Tanks - https://amzn.to/2YpOxj3
- FEP Film Sheets
- This is the clear plastic on the bottom of the tanks, they do wear out or get scratched and need to be replaced.
- FEP Sheets, Pack of 5 - https://amzn.to/3bXUFTK
- Build Plate
- It's nice to have your own, so you can just swap and go if there is a print waiting for someone to take it off.
- Build Plate - https://amzn.to/2VTWCLo
- Standard set of tools for 3D prints
- Some tips from Anthony Lesink