Time and Location
Purcellville - After Member Meeting
100 new members between now (3/6/2019) and end of 2019.
$1500 in net proceeds from 47240 · Program Service Fees (Classes) per month to end of 2019
- ServPro - Estimate
- What to do before remediation
Safes - To move them out of the building, it will cost:
- (2) 4 Drawer GSA Safe - ~800 lbs ea
- $600/ea + $20.00/step
- 2 Drawer GSA Safe - 600 lbs
- $9000 a month keeps the lights on. No new equipment, no BIG maintenance items.
- Corporate Sponsor Levels - Define so we can create a marketing doc and then anyone can take to a company. If it's fixed in place, then there is no question.
- Sponsorship levels
- Work Life Balance
- Team Building Events
- Logo on Shirts/Newsletter/Flyers/etc.
- Talk to the people that
- Set and End Date - Classes and Membership
- $1000 per month
- Booze and Band saws Class
- Liquor and Lathes
- Tequila and Tormach
- Conaqu and CNC
- Coors and CNC
- Talk to members right after
Tool Control / Front Desk Check-In:
Nova Pass is working at NovaLabs. They may be willing to OpenSource it. Suggest we look in to feasibility of implementing it at Makersmiths. This has been a not so small effort on 7 or 8 guys for 8, 9 months. Will take some work on our part.
- Attend a developers meetings on Sundays. Get to know the hardware and software that will need to be put in place . . . est. $200 - $300 per tool, cost of kiosk - depends on hardware.