Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Time and Location:


August 26, 2020 7:00PM at Virtual COVID-19 Meeting

Consent Agenda


Newly proposed agenda items appear in the consent agenda. Any member present at the meeting may pull an item out of the consent agenda for discussion, at which point it goes under "New Business". If nobody objects to the solutions presented by the consent agenda, everything in the consent agenda passes by consensus. Items that have more than one proposed solution should be moved to the "New Business" section.

Any member may edit this wiki page and place an item on the agenda. However, discussion of agenda items should be done via Slack. The cut-off time for addition to or revision of the consent agenda items is 48 hours prior to the meeting. Please note, agenda items (Consent, New, or Old) that request spending $250 or more must include a section on "Relevance to our tax exempt purpose".

None. 

Officer Reports:


Chairman 

Secretary 

Treasurer

Financial Statement


Member Reports:



Committee Reports:


New Member Orientation Committee (Chairperson Jessica Maloney)

Membership Committee (ChairpersonMark R Millsap)

Social Outreach Committee:  (Chairperson Jessica Maloney)

Leesburg Facility Committee (Chairperson Brad Hess)

Purcellville Facility Committee (Chairperson Tom Hill)

Scheduling Committee (Chairperson Diane DeMott Painter)

From the Scheduling Committee: 1) Have Dave and John talk about how Dave indicates that a member as having taken red tool training at Purcellville when it is done outside a scheduled red tool training class. We need to make sure Chris Chatfield notifies John of that as well when he does red tool training as requested by a new member wanting to use Leesburg. 2) John will talk to the BoD about having one membership fee. Possibly $70 or $75 for a member each month and maybe keeping $100 a month if more than one member of a family will be making use of the space. This would eliminate having to renew associate access to the space without a full member present during this COVID situation. 

Special Projects Committee (Chairperson Mike Werling)

Welding Committee (Chairperson Arthur 'Skip' Smith)

Newsletter Committee (Chairperson Erin Werling)

IT Committee (Chairperson Michael James)

Video Committee (Chairperson Adam "Squirrl" McClintock)

Environmental and Safety Committee (Chairperson David Lang)

Custom Frame Shop Committee (Chairperson Anthony Lesink)

Radio Club Committee (Chairperson Allon Stern )

Old Business:


None

New Business:


NB1 Elect  Chairman(Brad Hess)

Problem:  Current Chairman's term has ended

Solution: Elect new Chairperson

Relevance to our tax exempt status:

Motion:  Board to hold nomination and election for new Chairperson 

NB2 New Secretary(Brandon Bullis )

Problem:  Current Secretary's term has ended

Solution:  Appoint me Secretary

Relevance to our tax exempt status:

Motion: Board to hold nomination and appoint new Secretary. 

Adjournment

Minutes: 


==Minutes=

7:00PM Call to Order
Attendance:

NamePositionBoard ClassRoll Call
Brad Hess (Brad Hess)
Board Member, Chairperson

2

Present
Brandon Bullis (Brandon Bullis)
Board Member, Secretary1Present
Dave Painter (David Painter)
Board Member3Present
James Waldron (James Waldron)
Board Member2Present
Jonathan White (Jonathan White
Board Member3Present
Erin Werling (Erin Werling)
Board Member1Present
Michael James (Michael James)
Board Member1Present


====
***CONSENT AGENDA - ***
Passed by consensus


**OLD BUSINESS**
None.

**NEW BUSINESS**

NB1 Chairman
- AS WRITTEN:  Board to hold nomination and election for new Chairperson 
- DISCUSSION:
- Motion: Nominate and elect David Painter at Chairperson
   - Proposed by: Brad Hess
   - Seconded by:  Michael James
-Call for vote
   -  In favor: Brad Hess Michael James Jonathan White Brandon Bullis Erin Werling James Waldron
   -  Opposed
   -  Abstain: David Painter
   -  Motion Pass/Fail:  PASS

NB 2 Secretary
- AS WRITTEN:  Board to hold nomination and appoint new Secretary. 
- DISCUSSION:
- Motion: Nominate and Appoint Jonathan White as Secretary
   - Proposed by: David Painter
   - Seconded by: Brandon Bullis
-Call for vote
   -  In favorBrad Hess Michael James David Painter Brandon Bullis Erin Werling James Waldron
   -  Opposed
   -  Abstain: Jonathan White
   -  Motion Pass/Fail:  PASS
====

Next meeting set for October 28, 2020 7:00PM at Virtual COVID-19 Meeting


8:40PM Meeting called to close

Action Items:


StatusItem DescriptionResponsible Party
  •  


  •  


  •  


  •  


  •  


Approved Spending Tracking: 


AmountToFrom















  • No labels